Friday, January 28, 2011

Thoughts on a tram...

Been thinking a lot lately, about life (oh man, this is gonna be deep) in general. Here I am, in Melbourne living the dream. Got the work-placement I wanted, the adventure I so desired for but still (!) it feels like something is missing. I thought, with Jose Gonzales streaming in my headphones, sitting on the tram and looking out the window, that life is like a stew (ok, I'm not crazy even you might think so at this point, please don't judge me just yet :D ). In a stew you put your best ingredients in and all of them is necessary to make the best stew. So, where will I take this. I have the best place and tools to make my stew; Melbourne is fantastic! Sunny and warm, best housemates, beautiful, cool animals, really good wine and so on. So what is missing is some of the very important ingredients, my friends and family! They are, unfortunately, on the other side of the world. I have some very nice tasty 'ingredients' in Melbourne, but I want all of them. Difficult...
Guess, my main reason with this post is that I actually should write a little bit more about what is happening here in Mel, and also what is going on in my head. A bit scary, must admit. Anyway, you should challenge yourself and that is what I'm doing just now, by posting this. Thoughts on a tram...

No comments:

Post a Comment