Thursday, December 2, 2010

Closer to 30 than 20...

It's my birthday! 25 is the age. Feel like 20 tho. Just remembered my 20th birthday when my family got up at 4 o'clock in the morning, drove all the way to Linköping (2.5h drive) just to have breakfast and champange with me in the morning :) So cute! But I do understand Australia is a bit far away so I forgive you for not having breakfast with me this morning, haha. Instead I had two other lovely Swedes singing happy birthday for me:
Isabell & Jonna ;)


Later I had a brilliant lunch with all the lovely girls from Ink & Spindle :) + Isabell

Got a card in the mail from my lovely friend Karin! Thank you darling!


I hope I see you tomorrow at the Christmas Bazaar!
Have to get everything ready for that now... 

Bye bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment