Thursday, October 28, 2010

This morning

It is sunny, early friday morning. It is quite varm and the sky is blue. This is some photos of my walk to work this morning.
This is the building where Ink & Spindle has their printstudio!

My way to work just a few minutes ago. 

We are about to move to a new house in Brunswick. Had a bit of bad luck because three weeks ago we got this notice saying that we all had to move out before 15 of dec. We were beeing kicked out. Already! Only lived in the house for 5 days. Anyway, my housemates are great and we are all moving to this lovley house just next to Melbourne ZOO. I love the fact that we are going to live right next to Royal Park, which is a lovely big park with colourful birds :) 

Here are some more things I've made here at Ink & Spindle.

Baskets, and theese I made for myself. 

Tonight there is this massive Halloween party next door, and all have to dress up... fun night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment